For a bold taste!
Juicy lettuce leaves add dishes a more vivid and exquisite taste.
Depending on the species leaf lettuce has some of the following properties:
- Contains vitamin C, B1, B2, P, K and E, carotene, protein, mineral salts such as K, Ca, Mg, P and Fe;
- Normalizes digestion, improves sleep;
- Mild choleretic effect, strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- Reduces the accumulation of salts and helps to regulate water metabolism;
- Lowers blood pressure;
- Rids of cholesterol, stimulates the formation of hemoglobin;
- Normalizes thyroid gland function, has beneficial effects on the nervous system, and increases the overall body tone.
Leaf lettuce may be consumed fresh or in combination with different types of vegetables. When added to the meat, fish and potato dishes, significantly improves their taste and increases digestibility. Also used in the form of fresh juice.
High dietary and medicinal properties.